суббота, 22 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD MAPA VENORE WAR 8.60

Welcome to the OldServ! I fought wars in my times on these pvp servers, I always wanted to be a neutral player but I found myself sucked into conflicts. Now, after reading these news I thought, lets do with your game what you want, but lets stay those retro servers as a real retro server- it can be new graphics, new systems etc. And you can just have a look on the code and recompile it if you don't believe me. Floeperd Master Sorcerer, Rowana said:. Except for the few features they said they will bring back, everything else will be the same. mapa venore war 8.60

Uploader: Tera
Date Added: 12 March 2011
File Size: 51.40 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 88156
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Join us on the forum and Discord!

It's a step forward! Let me know if you like it. Plus, your skill should matter to a game.

mapa venore war 8.60

Thanks CipSoft, You made my day better! Level 4 - Free Points in: And please again, dont make it transferable!! Oh boy, it's a first step! Bem Vindo Ao Naruto Imperio! Do not lose yourself anything and you can earn a lot.

mapa venore war 8.60

Devox Bror Elite Knight, Antica said:. I mean, if you throw runes correctly and fast, and you is fast and smart to heal and protect yourself, THAT should matter to the game.

News: Retro Open PvP World?

Chamem seus amigos para jogar!! I loved the old pvp system and cant stand the current open-pvp system at all. Dont let people transfer their characters.

mapa venore war 8.60

Convide seus amigos para jogar! Vicus Turey Elder Druid, Aurora said:. The BEST i heard since Distortd Helur 73 Elder Druid, Aurora said:. Bring that back to normal game, please. Arachir the Ancient One. Something like that would be brilliant! Now we will have decent and actually skilled players playing and enjoying the game.

Malokeiro Black 59 Knight, Pacera said:. I don't really liked PVP and probably I won't even play this server, but I am sure this server should be blocked from transfers.

Those offline trainers should be removed from this new server and you should be able to heal creatures again. Szarmancki Kabaczek Master Sorcerer, Ear said:. Woobufet of Xantera Knight, Wintera said:.

Tibia Redbot + DOWNLOAD

GZOriginally posted by Mirade on The Enraged Thorn Knight. Xanay Elite Knight, Ocera said:. Behemoth TrophySteel Boots. Now when somebody kills me I buy twist of fate and thats it. Corey das Treva Knight, Rowana said:.

Although I'm dreaming about old spells, old graphics, etc I just got a question, are these retro pvp worlds will be these mentioned in news about merge worlds? I'll be playing on that server for sure.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий